Who We Are
eClerx is a specialist Knowledge and Business Process Outsourcing (“KPO” / “BPO”) company providing operational support, data management, and analytics solutions to over 50 Global Fortune 1000 clients, including many of the world’s leading High Tech, and Industrial Manufacturing, Financial Services, Ecommerce, Retail and Distribution, Broadband, Cable & Telco, Interactive Media and Entertainment, Travel and Leisure, and Software Vendor companies. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is India’s first and only publicly listed KPO company and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs over 6,000 people across its six Indian delivery centers in Mumbai, Pune, and Chandigarh and global client service locations in New York, London, Singapore, Silicon Valley, Austin, Chicago, Philadelphia and Dublin.
eClerx manages discrete, complex programs that are subject to dynamic demand changes, and require a high degree of contextual knowledge. Our skill at managing, and driving operational efficiency is highlighted by the simple metric that while over the past 5 years we have maintained linear growth of over 30% per annum, adding many new clients, and substantially growing key client relationships, the average size of our programs, measured in terms of headcount, has actually shrunk as we have taken on more complex work to an average size of 5-10 FTE per process. Our delivery model leverages knowledge management, and technology as key enablers to support this hyper-specialization.
eClerx offers an extraordinarily wide range of career opportunities across geographies. With backgrounds ranging from risk management, consulting, and product control to predictive analytics, social media, and digital asset management, our 6000+ people combine to create a wealth of intellectual capital and functional expertise that is unparalleled in our industry. Each Analyst and Manager is able to bring something different to the table – a different way of looking at a client’s problem, or an out-of-the-box approach to standard problems. It’s the diversity of our people that’s one of our fundamental strengths.
- Quality: Make quality our religion
- People: Attract and invest in the best
- Culture: Develop world-class professional services, client-centric culture
Quality: Make it our religion
- Deepen knowledge of client people, processes, and systems
- Fulfill spoken, and unspoken client needs
- Data work means detail; focus zealously on it
- Help our clients be successful in their organizations
People: Attract and invest in the best
- Create a meritocratic ‘up-or-out’ culture
- Invest aggressively in recruiting and training
- Provide cross-functional transfer opportunities
- Encourage active work-life balance
Culture: Develop a professional, client-centric culture
- Create an environment of trust, openness, mutual respect, fairness, and equal opportunity
- Become an extension of your customer organization
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Respect the organization, its goals, and the opportunities provided
- Nurture entrepreneurship
- Develop business capability through continuous competency development, knowledge harvesting, and sharing