It gives us great pleasure to announce that we have been named a Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) Asia winner for the third time, and a MAKE India winner for the fifth straight year.
Teleos, an independent knowledge management and intellectual capital research company headquartered in London, administers the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) program. The MAKE research program consists of the annual Global MAKE study – the international benchmark for best practice in Knowledge Management. In addition, MAKE studies are conducted to identify leading knowledge-driven organizations at the regional / national level, including the Americas, Asia and Europe; and China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran and Russia.
MAKE Asia winners are decided over a three round process wherein organisations are judged and ranked against each of the 8 knowledge performance dimensions which form the MAKE framework and are the visible drivers of wealth creation:
- Creating a knowledge-driven enterprise culture
- Developing knowledge leaders and workers
- Innovation (R&D, creativity and new product/solution/service design and delivery)
- Maximizing enterprise intellectual capital
- Enterprise-wide collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Creating a learning organization
- Creating value from customer/stakeholder knowledge
- Transforming corporate knowledge into shareholder/stakeholder value
This is the third year that eClerx has won the MAKE Asia award – and this time, eClerx ranked #1 on the dimension “creating value from customer / stakeholder knowledge” In addition to the MAKE Asia, eClerx has also won the MAKE India – for the fifth straight year!