August 9, 2010: In addition to being selected as a finalist for the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) India award for the second consecutive year, eClerx has been named for the first time as a finalist in the much broader MAKE Asia list as well. A total of 78 companies were nominated for the Asia MAKE list and 35 for the India MAKE list.
Teleos, an independent knowledge management and intellectual capital research firm, administers the MAKE program. The annual MAKE studies are an established benchmark to recognize organizations for their ability to leverage enterprise knowledge to deliver superior performance in the areas of innovation, operational effectiveness and excellence in products and services.
A panel of Fortune 500 senior executives and internationally-recognized knowledge management and intellectual capital experts have selected the 2010 MAKE Finalists. The panel recognizes organizations against a framework of eight key knowledge performance dimensions which are the visible drivers of competitive advantage:
- Creating a corporate knowledge-driven enterprise culture
- Developing knowledge workers through senior management leadership
- Delivering knowledge-based products/solutions
- Maximizing enterprise intellectual capital
- Creating an environment for collaborative knowledge sharing
- Creating a learning organization
- Delivering value based on customer/stakeholder knowledge
- Transforming enterprise knowledge into shareholder/stakeholder value.
“Becoming a finalist in the broader Asia MAKE competition builds on our initial India finalist achievement from 2009. Knowledge and knowledge management are cornerstones of our business and success. These announcements motivate us to drive ever enhanced KM practices and move up the MAKE ranks.” said Mr. PD Mundhra, Director of eClerx, upon hearing news of the announcement.
to read the complete article – ‘2010 Asian MAKE Finalists Announced’.
And click here
to read the complete article – ‘2010 Indian MAKE Finalists Announced'.